Cables break. It happens. Damaged, broken, or burned fiber optics drastically reduces critical light transmission and clarity. When it happens to you, Gulf Fiberoptics offers the fastest turnaround and best customer service in the industry. Once we receive your cable, our service department will carefully examine each cable and will determine if it is repairable. If it is repairable, we will send a quotation and, once approved, make sure your cable is restored to its original specifications and will include a 90-day warranty. Most repairs are performed in 2-3 days.
- Repairs are performed on all makes, models and lengths of glass fiber optic cables, including bifurcated and specialty cables
- We use our high quality fiber drawn in-house for your repairs ensuring transmission of the brightest, whitest light possible
- Complete rebuilds include replacement of glass fiber, sheathing, reinforcement and connectors
- Our machine shop can repair or reproduce any hardware, end tips, or adapters
- We offer 2-3 day turnaround on most repairs